Sabtu, 24 September 2016

Reasons Choosing Economics Faculty



 Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb Good nigh the young women today introduce my name is Abdul Mudi my adres Jl. 28 Oktober Gg. Trisakti Pontianak. I am the youngest son form two brothers and my study SDN 09 Pontianak then class four move to SDN Mano’an 01 Bangkalan Jawa timur and SMP Al-Baisuny Bangkalan Jawa timur straight continue to SMK Al-Baisuny Bangkalan Jawa timur in major Computer Engineering Networking.
            Alhamdulillah when this I continue to the college in Universitas Tanjungpura Pontianak ( UNTAN ) in Economics Faculty in Economic Study Major. Get in in Universitas Tanjungpura Pontianak it is my dream since I sit in benches SMK class eleven and I proud and happy become students in Universitas Tanjungpura Pontianak and hopefully science I get become science helpfulai Amien ya Rabbal Alamin . The reason continue choosing Economic Study Major because life and behavior human don’t loose from Economics that’s good household nor the company. Furthermore I wont improve economy in Kalimantan Barat especially in Pontianak City and my ambition I wont become young employers success. Maybe that’s all there is I can say in this nigh that’s it I am sorry if question can comment in my blogger simple wassalam Wr. Wb.

3 komentar: